Mission, Vision, Values
The profile and the impact of the Arts in Calgary and Alberta is strong.
Build capacity in arts leaders, organizations and the sector as a whole.
- Artistic expression is essential to the well-being of the individual and the community.
- Collaboration and personal interaction are the hallmarks of Foundation functioning.
- We lead by example.
Our Guiding Principles
- The philanthropic efforts of Drs. Ted and Lola Rozsa in supporting the Arts and promoting good arts management practices are honored.
- Gaps and opportunities in the arts sector are addressed.
- Foundation initiatives include a variety of artistic genres and company sizes that appeal to differing demographics.
- Encouragement of artistic innovation in the context of achieving positive operating results.
- Community engagement in the Arts is enhanced.
- Organizational sustainability and internal systems development are the funding priority.