Founded in 1990, the Rozsa Foundation is a philanthropic organization known for effective support and advocacy for the Arts in Alberta. The Foundation builds on the legacy of Drs. Ted and Lola Rozsa, who were acknowledged champions of the Arts through their support of non-for-profit arts organizations active in the City of Calgary.
The Rozsa Foundation supports Transformational Leadership in the Arts:
Regionally, by funding organizations through regular granting cycles.
Nationally, by funding and supporting research that informs and strengthens the arts sector as a whole.
Our Vision, Mission, and Values
The Rozsa Foundation is a catalyst for transformational impact, invigorating a thriving arts sector.
The Rozsa Foundation strengthens our community by developing, supporting, and celebrating arts organizations and leaders.
Continuing the legacy of Drs. Ted and Lola Rozsa, the Rozsa Foundation values:
· Integrity and leading by example
· Personal interaction, relationship building, and working collaboratively
· Exploration, risk-taking and curiosity
· Having tangible impact in our community
· Encouraging excellence in arts management and artistic expression
· Diversity, inclusion and equity
· Examining and enhancing the relationship between business and the arts
· We invest in initiatives that support a dynamic arts community through innovation, partnership, and inclusion.
· We develop arts leaders, fostering organizational resilience.
· We celebrate arts managers who embody the Foundation’s values and have demonstrated excellence in organizational leadership.
· We support applied research that strengthens the arts sector, emphasizing its value to society.
The Rozsa Foundation is a proud member of Philanthropic Foundations Canada.